Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional 13
Item Number: dragonprof13
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Professional is the ideal solution for busy corporate professionals who want to work faster and smarter. It enables you to interact with your PC by voice – creating text three times faster than typing -- with up to 99% accuracy. There’s no better way to boost productivity and reduce costs across the organization.
A Few New Features:
- Improved Accuracy : Dragon 13 delivers up to a 20% improvement in out-of-box accuracy compared to Dragon 11, which means you can get things done faster.
- Enhanced Experience with Gmail and Hotmail : Dragon 13 enhances the experience of using your voice with Gmail and Hotmail — offering Full Text Control and commands for the most frequent actions in Internet Explorer 9, Mozilla Firefox 12 or higher, and Google Chrome 16 or higher.
- Enhanced Bluetooth Support : Dragon 13 adds support for wideband Bluetooth wireless headset microphones. When it detects that the USB dongle of a certified microphone is plugged into the PC, Dragon 12 offers “Enhanced Bluetooth” as an audio source type and does not require a script reading to get started.
- Dragon Remote Microphone App for iOS and now Android : Dragon 13 lets you go wireless with an iOS or Android device and the free Dragon Remote Microphone App.
Time-Saving Voice Commands
- New Facebook and Twitter Commands: Users can easily update Facebook by saying “Post to Facebook”, “Post to Facebook [text],” or “Post that to Facebook.” Tweets are quickly captured by voice: a user selects dictated or typed text (via mouse or voice command), and says “Post that to Twitter.” Additional Twitter commands include “Tweet [text]” (English only) and “Post to Twitter [text].”
- New Text Formatting Commands: Formatting text is faster and easier with new commands and capabilities not found in versions 9 and 10.
- The new “Quote that” and “Bracket that” commands can be applied to the last utterance or current selection. In addition, the new “Empty Quotes” and “Empty Brackets” commands can be used if a customer knows ahead of time the next utterance should be quoted/bracketed.
- Microsoft Office 2010 commands: The French and German editions of Dragon 12 incorporate a broader variety of available commands.
Improved Correcting and Editing
- Handling Multiple Matches in Text: the ability to quickly and easily apply correcting, formatting and editing commands to one or all items when the command could apply to multiple instances of text. There is an “Undo all” command.
- More Usable Spelling Window: The Spelling Window (allowing users to type or spell out something Dragon was not able to transcribe) is now resizable horizontally and delivers more readable options for alternate words and phrases, making it easier for users to modify or correct text.
13 Professional is
the ideal solution
for busy corporate
who want to work
faster and smarter.
It enables you
to interact with
your PC by voice
– creating text three times faster than
typing -- with up to 99% accuracy. There’s
no better way to boost productivity and
reduce costs across the organization.
Accomplish so much on your PC just by
- Dictate, edit, and format documents, spreadsheet
s and presentations
- Compose, send, and manage email
- Search the Web or your desktop
- Manage appointments and schedules
- Customize the vocabulary and commands to
reflect your organization’s unique terminology and
- Create custom voice commands to automate
repetitive business processes
- Use a digital voice recorder to capture notes and
automatically transcribe them back at your PC
- … and much more!
In addition, Dragon 13 Professional
provides enterprise-ready security
features, configuration options, and
administration tools for effectively
managing large user networks.
FAST, ACCURATE DICTATION
Dictate naturally to create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, email, and
more -- three times faster than typing -- with up to 99% accuracy. You can even:
- Play back your dictation -- with fast-forward, rewind, and speed and volume
control capabilities -- for easy proofing.
- Get better results over time; Dragon 13 automatically updates your voice profile
based on your dictation sessions and corrections. Set Dragon to quickly adapt to
your voice and writing style by “studying” your sent emails and documents of your
NEW! Dragon 13 Professional delivers faster recognition response for both
commands and dictation to help you get more done faster. It also provides
improved accuracy, reducing recognition errors by up to 15% over the
Dragon 10. It even detects hardware resources and automatically sets up the
recommended configuration for optimal performance.
WORKS WITH MOST WINDOWS APPLICATIONS
Use Dragon Professional with just about any Windows® application to
accomplish more in your busy day. Dictate, edit and format in Microsoft® Word,
Excel®, Outlook®, or OpenOffice® Writer. Get the information you need on the
Web using Internet Explorer® or Mozilla® Firefox®. Dragon 12 even works with
industry-specific software programs
CONTROL YOUR COMPUTER BY VOICE
Use simple voice commands to create files, send email, schedule meetings,
open and close applications or folders, switch between windows, save and
convert documents, and search the Web faster than ever before.
NEW! More Dragon Voice Shortcuts: Just say what you want to do and
Dragon does it. Dragon 13 includes more commands than ever to consolidate
multiple mouse clicks and keystrokes into a direct voice command that can be
spoken anytime -- no matter what is active on the screen. Create email, schedule
appointments or search the Web or your desktop with simple voice commands.
CREATE CUSTOM COMMANDS TO SAVE TIME
Create special voice commands that let you fill out forms, insert frequently used
text and graphics, or automate business processes. Much like Visual Basic for
Applications, these powerful commands can be created to:
- Automate any user-specific functions to streamline routine tasks
- Control various application elements such as menus and toolbars
- Manage custom user forms or dialog boxes
DRIVE UP PRODUCTIVITY AND DRIVE DOWN COSTS
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
CPU: We recommend 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. (Minimum 1 GHz Intel® Pentium® or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel® Atom® processor).
Processor Cache: We recommend 2 MB L2 cache. (Minimum: 512 KB L2 cache)
Free hard disk space: 3.2 GB (4 GB for localized non-English versions)
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7 and higher, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3, 32-bit only
- Windows Server 2008 SP1, SP2 and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- RAM:We recommend 2 GB for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 32-bit, 4 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 64-bit. (Minimum: 1 GB for Windows XP and Windows Vista and 2 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008.)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher for online help
Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 12 or higher, or Google Chrome 16 or higher are required in order to experience the enhanced capabilities in Gmail and Hotmail
- Sound card supporting 16-bit recording
A DVD-ROM drive for installation
- A Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included in purchase
Note: An internet connection is required for product activaion (a quick anonymous process).
* This edition of Dragon does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.