Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional 11.5
Item Number: dragonprof11.5
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Professional is the ideal solution for busy corporate professionals who want to work faster and smarter. It enables you to interact with your PC by voice – creating text three times faster than typing -- with up to 99% accuracy. There’s no better way to boost productivity and reduce costs across the organization.
A Few New Features:
- Dragon 11.5 Professional delivers faster recognition response for both commands and dictation to help you get more done faster.
- More Dragon Voice Shortcuts: Just say what you want to do and Dragon does it.
Time-Saving Voice Commands
- New Facebook and Twitter Commands: Users can easily update Facebook by saying “Post to Facebook”, “Post to Facebook [text],” or “Post that to Facebook.” Tweets are quickly captured by voice: a user selects dictated or typed text (via mouse or voice command), and says “Post that to Twitter.” Additional Twitter commands include “Tweet [text]” (English only) and “Post to Twitter [text].”
- New Text Formatting Commands: Formatting text is faster and easier with new commands and capabilities not found in versions 9 and 10.
- The new “Quote that” and “Bracket that” commands can be applied to the last utterance or current selection. In addition, the new “Empty Quotes” and “Empty Brackets” commands can be used if a customer knows ahead of time the next utterance should be quoted/bracketed.
- Microsoft Office 2010 commands: The French and German editions of Dragon 11.5 incorporate a broader variety of available commands.
Improved Correcting and Editing
- Handling Multiple Matches in Text: Dragon 11 introduced the ability to quickly and easily apply correcting, formatting and editing commands to one or all items when the command could apply to multiple instances of text. Version 11.5 introduces a new “Undo all” command. The new command is active only immediately after the user gives a “Choose all” command.More Usable Spelling Window: The Spelling Window (allowing users to type or spell out something Dragon was not able to transcribe) is now resizable horizontally and delivers more readable options for alternate words and phrases, making it easier for users to modify or correct text.
11 Professional is
the ideal solution
for busy corporate
who want to work
faster and smarter.
It enables you
to interact with
your PC by voice
– creating text three times faster than
typing -- with up to 99% accuracy. There’s
no better way to boost productivity and
reduce costs across the organization.
Accomplish so much on your PC just by
- Dictate, edit, and format documents, spreadsheet
s and presentations
- Compose, send, and manage email
- Search the Web or your desktop
- Manage appointments and schedules
- Customize the vocabulary and commands to
reflect your organization’s unique terminology and
- Create custom voice commands to automate
repetitive business processes
- Use a digital voice recorder to capture notes and
automatically transcribe them back at your PC
- … and much more!
In addition, Dragon 11.5 Professional
provides enterprise-ready security
features, configuration options, and
administration tools for effectively
managing large user networks.
FAST, ACCURATE DICTATION
Dictate naturally to create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, email, and
more -- three times faster than typing -- with up to 99% accuracy. You can even:
- Play back your dictation -- with fast-forward, rewind, and speed and volume
control capabilities -- for easy proofing.
- Get better results over time; Dragon 11.5 automatically updates your voice profile
based on your dictation sessions and corrections. Set Dragon to quickly adapt to
your voice and writing style by “studying” your sent emails and documents of your
NEW! Dragon 11.5 Professional delivers faster recognition response for both
commands and dictation to help you get more done faster. It also provides
improved accuracy, reducing recognition errors by up to 15% over the
Dragon 10. It even detects hardware resources and automatically sets up the
recommended configuration for optimal performance.
WORKS WITH MOST WINDOWS APPLICATIONS
Use Dragon Professional with just about any Windows® application to
accomplish more in your busy day. Dictate, edit and format in Microsoft® Word,
Excel®, Outlook®, or OpenOffice® Writer. Get the information you need on the
Web using Internet Explorer® or Mozilla® Firefox®. Dragon 11.5 even works with
industry-specific software programs
CONTROL YOUR COMPUTER BY VOICE
Use simple voice commands to create files, send email, schedule meetings,
open and close applications or folders, switch between windows, save and
convert documents, and search the Web faster than ever before.
NEW! More Dragon Voice Shortcuts: Just say what you want to do and
Dragon does it. Dragon 11.5 includes more commands than ever to consolidate
multiple mouse clicks and keystrokes into a direct voice command that can be
spoken anytime -- no matter what is active on the screen. Create email, schedule
appointments or search the Web or your desktop with simple voice commands.
CREATE CUSTOM COMMANDS TO SAVE TIME
Create special voice commands that let you fill out forms, insert frequently used
text and graphics, or automate business processes. Much like Visual Basic for
Applications, these powerful commands can be created to:
- Automate any user-specific functions to streamline routine tasks
- Control various application elements such as menus and toolbars
- Manage custom user forms or dialog boxes
DRIVE UP PRODUCTIVITY AND DRIVE DOWN COSTS
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- CPU: minimum 1 GHz Intel® Pentium® or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel® Atom® processor. We recommend 1.8 GHz Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD processor. (IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set required)
- Processor Cache: minimum 512 KB. We recommend 2 MB.
- Free hard disk space: 3.2 GB (2.8 GB for localized non-English versions)
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and SP3, 32-bit only
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008, SP1, SP2 and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- RAM: minimum 1 GB for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 2 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008. We recommend 2 GB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 4 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008 64-bit.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher (free download at www.microsoft.com)
- Creative® Labs Sound Blaster® 16 or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- DVD-ROM drive required for installation
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included in purchase). See details at support.nuance.com/compatibility/ (includes information on Bluetooth microphones, recorders, and Tablet PCs).
Note: An internet connection is required for product activation (a quick anonymous process).
* This edition of Dragon does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.